Up early on a nice day isn't so bad.

11:51 AM 2 Comments A+ a-

At my new job, I like the people but the work kind of sucks. Fortunately I will only be experiencing small doses of it at one time. I'm now a cashier, able to ring people through on my own and everything. Yay.

Fortunately the second half of my shift today cancelled out the anger of the first half. The computer modules nearly made me angry enough to walk out. Not because the computer was acting up or anything, but because of the content. It just pissed me off.

I think I'll survive this. I'll just have to distract myself with my hobbies instead.

I'm working on my knitted dragon again. I've got the wings finished and the pattern written down, now all I have to do is design a foot. Shouldn't be too hard, right? I guess we'll see.

2 comments

Write comments
Annalise
AUTHOR
October 6, 2010 at 4:00 PM delete

What was the computer content?

Reply
avatar
Ginn
AUTHOR
October 11, 2010 at 1:43 PM delete

Stuff about how you shouldn't claim WCB because walmart cares for you... which is BS, they just don't want you to claim WCB because then their premiums would go up. I understand why they do that, but I don't like dishonesty.

Reply
avatar