Totally behind catch-up post. (Days 21-25)

1:02 PM 1 Comments A+ a-

Day 21: Do you knit gifts for friends and family for the holidays or birthdays?
Yep! I've knit my family christmas gifts two years in a row now, and I don't think I'll stop.


Day 22: Have you ever stricken someone off your to-knit-for list because they didn’t appreciate/take care of your last knitted gift to them?
No. But I know the people I make things for appreciate the things I make.

Day 23: If you had the supplies (and patience) for it, what project would you start today?
This. I will make it one day, when I have money for the yarn.


Day 24: Have you ever made your own pattern or dyed your own yarn? How did it turn out?
Made my own pattern, yes. I do that quite a bit. I usually have to remake it at least once to get it exactly right, but usually the things I make turn out pretty good. One day I will make my own yarn and dye it. I just need the money and time.

Day 25: Do you have a knitting book or a place where you keep patterns, ideas, size measurements? Post a picture of it!
Hmm, not really. I use my general sketchbook for that. I may take pictures when I get home but probably not.

1 comments:

Write comments
Annalise
AUTHOR
May 5, 2011 at 7:41 PM delete

Oooh, that looks like a very pretty item to make. But what's it for?

Reply
avatar