WIPs for April

3:05 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

I haven't actually started much lately, since I've had so many things on the go. Here's a few of the in progress projects:
Watermelon socks! I'm half done the second one. They're a bit tight though, with the way the heel is done, so I'm probably going to give them to someone with smaller feet.
Okay, so this isn't anything started quite yet, but this is the next thing I'll begin. I'm not entirely sure what this ball will end up being, possibly armwarmers, possibly socks, but I love rainbows. So it'll be for me.
This is part of a package I'm putting together for my new nephew. I've got some booties ready for buttons, too. Unforunately, the other grandma (not my mom) is a knitter and so they need more knitted goods like a hole in the head, but I want to contribute. I've also got most of a sweater (ugly, as usual, and patternless) done, and I've started working on a present for my brother and his wife for their wedding, but I can't show that one just yet.